Protection of personal data
Consent to the processing of personal data and instruction of the data subject
Business name: KLADOS s.r.o.
Registered seat: Cyrila Boudy 1444, 272 01 Kladno, CZ
Company Registration no. : 27573672
VAT no.: CZ27573672
File number: The company is registered at the Municipal Court in Prague - Section C, Insert 116792
Subject business: Production, trade and services not listed in Annexes 1 to 3 of the Trade Licensing of the law
Statutory body: Vladimír Hrubeš, executive
1. Granting consent
1.1 By using the Map´n paw application, the user as a Data Subject grants the above-mentioned business company (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator"), consent to the processing of their personal data, in accordance with the following conditions.
1.2 Consent to the processing of personal data in its entirety is not a condition in itself preventing the use of the application.
1.3 Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
1.4 The User may authorize the processing of personal data by the following third parties, as processors.
1.5 The user confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he has been informed that it is a voluntary provision of personal data.
2. Personal data and other data to be processed
· e-mail address
· user profile photo
· photos of visited places inserted into the application by the user
· ratings and comments of visited places entered into the application by the user
· geolocation of places visited by users
3. Purpose of personal data processing
3.1 Use in Map´n paw
3.2 Provider's commercial communication to users
4. Time period of personal data processing
4.1 from the granting of this consent until its revocation
5. Personal data may be provided to the following third parties
5.1 The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator, however, personal data may also be processed by the Administrator for the following processors:
5.2 Peko studio s.r.o., https://peko-studio.cz/kontakt
5.3 AWS - Amazon RDS - database
5.4 Roští.cz - pictures and data
5.5 Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications, but at present not known or used
6. Lessons learned
6.1 The data subject declares that he has been duly informed by the Administrator about the processing and protection of personal data, that the personal data provided are accurate and true and are provided to the Administrator voluntarily.
6.2 The data subject gives his express consent to the said processing. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, namely for example, by sending an email or letter to the company's contact information.
6.3 The Administrator hereby complies with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), states that:
1) the personal data of the Data Subject will be processed on the basis of his / her free consent, for the above conditions,
2) the reason for providing personal data to the Data Subject is, in addition to the above, the interest of the Data Subject in sending business offers to the Administrator, which would not be possible without providing this information,
3) during the processing of personal data of the Data Subject, there will be no automated decision - making or profiling,
4) The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer, nor did he appoint a representative to perform the duties within the meaning of the Regulation,
5) The controller does not intend to transfer the personal data of the Data Subject to a third country, international organization or other than the third parties mentioned above,
6) The data subject has the right (eg by e-mail or post): a) to withdraw his consent to the processing at any time of personal data, ie to withdraw the consent given,
b) request from the Administrator information as to his processes personal data,
c) the right to request from the Administrator access to their personal data, their correction or erasure, or the restriction of processing, and to object to processing,
d) has the right to the portability of such data to another administrator, as well as
e) the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Protection personal data, if it considers that the Administrator in the processing of personal data is in breach of the Regulation.